Provision of Service General Terms and Conditions
Part One – Cleaning
- Flat surface cleaning times vary depending on the size of area to be cleaned. Approx. times can be given upon quotation.
- All dirt and grime cleaned from surfaces is disposed of after the cleaning process is complete.
- All surrounding surfaces are washed off and windows/doors cleaned after the cleaning process is complete.
- We recommend all vehicles to be removed from driveways prior to cleaning.
- Due to the nature of jet cleaning and the pressures involved we advise customers to be aware of the dangers.
- Appropriate signage is always displayed to warn of any potential hazards – trailing hoses/obstacles/slippery surfaces etc.
- Only 75% of stains are removable with pressure washer, advice can be given upon request.
- Appointments are subject to change due to weather conditions.
- Re-sanding can only be completed once surface is fully dry.
- Cleaning dates/times are agreed weather permitting.
- Only written price estimates are valid. All other estimates require a full on site calculation before a valid written estimate can be given.
Part Two – Sealing
- All vehicles must be removed from the area to be sealed.
- Animals and children must be kept away from the area whilst sealing is in progress.
- Surfaces can only be sealed after deep cleaning.
- After cleaning, surfaces must be left a minimum of 24 hours prior to sealing to avoid substrate saturation and reactivated efflorescence.
- Sealed surfaces can accept foot traffic after 4-6 hours.
- Sealed surfaces can accept vehicular traffic after 18-24 hours.
- Surfaces are fully cured and achieve full chemical resistance with 1-2 days.
- Sealing must be completed the same day.
- Sealing can only be carried out on well-drained surfaces.
- Appointments may be changed due to weather conditions.
- Only written estimates are valid. All other estimates require a full on site calculation before a valid written estimate can be given.
Part Three – Payment
- Payments invoiced for flat surface cleaning must be received in full after the cleaning process is complete (after re-sanding).
- Payments invoiced for sealing must be received in full after the sealing process is complete.
- Any discounts awarded are included within the total estimated price.
- Written estimates are valid for 28 days from the date printed.
- Late payments are subject to a late payment charge.
- Precision Cleaning accept the following payment methods. cash,cheques,Paypal,Bank Payment. Cheques to be made payable to Precision Cleaning Northern Limited.
- Commercial payments must be received within 30 days of job completion – outstanding balances will receive a 2% late payment charge per day thereafter.
Your privacy is important, and you need to know what information we collect during your visit to our site. http://www.precisioncleaningservices.co.uk has created this Privacy in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for the following web site: http://precisioncleaningservices.co.uk
YOUR PRIVACY ON THE SITE
Your email address is not recorded by casual browsing. We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to record traffic on our Web sites. Our site may use an order form for customers to request information, products, and services. We collect visitor’s contact information (like their email address, name address and phone number) and financial information (like their account or credit card numbers).
The customer’s contact information is used to get in touch with the visitor when necessary to supply the visitor with the information requested and the credit card numbers are used only with your permission to book the services you are requesting and are not retained on file longer than is necessary to complete the transactions requested.
All numbers are purged from any electronic files after completion of the transaction requested. You are not placed on any mailing list nor is your email address sold or otherwise used for other than the purposes of fulfilling your request.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. The sites contains links to other sites. netr1source Internet Solutions is not responsible for the privacy practices or the security and content of such Web sites.
The safety of your children is important to us and we are rated as a “Safe Surf” site for all ages.