Tennis courts, football pitches, hockey pitches,Netball Courts and sports ground stadium seated areas.
Sports playing surfaces are major assets which is why it is important to keep it looking good and performing well. Keeping your courts surfaces well maintained has many benefit, here are just a few:
- Minuses risk of personal injury
- Gives a true and predictable game
- Ensures good drainage
- Maintains the playing qualities of the surface
A safe and attractive court will encourage you to play. Giving you all the health benefits associated with a great game of tennis, football, hockey or netball. Whether you have a hard or synthetic playing court, we can provide a maintenance programme to suit your needs.
The benefits of synthetic court maintenance:
- Greatly improved playing qualities in term of safety, consistency and speed of play.
- The maintenance of drainage qualities.
- Sand levels are monitored, so avoiding carpet collapse.
- Improved presentation.
- Regular maintenance keeps the carpet.decompacted preventing a slippery surface.
- Identification of seam failures.
To give your synthetic sport surface the maximum lifespan, we suggest the following are carried out on an annual basis. Moss, Fungi, Algae chemical application service.
Rotary brush scarification and decompaction of the synthetic carpet silica infill. We also provide a sand dressing service.
We also clean the seated areas of sports stadiums and sports arena’s. We can provide a litter picking and chewing gum removal service.We also offer a service for outside these areas.All our staff are CRB checked so we can work at hospitals,schools,academies and universitys.
For every cleaning project we complete risk assessments and method statements before we start the process.
Book your sports surface assessment and prevent sports injuries.
Call the office on 01642 951694 or send us a message from the contact page.